Saturday, February 17, 2007

New Video section added!!!

Our first video to be added to the Video section is from The Cambridge School of Dallas.

Very Impressive!!!

Update: I just added a video from Cary Christian School in Cary, NC. It is titled "A Day at Cary Christian School."

Update: Another one from Atlanta Classical Christian.

Update: Yet another one from Providence Classical Christian in Washington State.

Update: One for Franklin Classical in Franklin, TN.

Update: There are a number of videos from Liberty Classical Academy in Maplewood, MN. I strongly recommend The Parent's Perspective video.

Update: On the home page of the website of Providence Classical School in Williamsburg, VA. there is a good video introducing their school.

Update: Here is a really good video from Providence Christian Academy in St. Louis, MO.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is a pity, that now I can not express - I am late for a meeting. I will be released - I will necessarily express the opinion.

Anonymous said...

I join. All above told the truth. Let's discuss this question.